Presenter: Mr Ralph Pirozzo
Date: 16 March 2018 Friday
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: To Be Advised
Fee: S$199.00 per participant (Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch)
Register as a Team and Save!
Register every fifth person from the same school or organization absolutely free. Registrations and full payment must be submitted together.
Withdrawals / No-Show
For any withdrawals or cancellation, participants will be subjected to the following charges:
Notice Period & Withdrawal / Cancellation Charge
More than 14 days - 50% of course fee
Less than 14 days - 100% of course fee
Less than 3 working days or No-Show - 100% of course fee
This workshop will enable primary and secondary school teachers to provide fully for all their students with the most engaging and challenging learning environment by:
- Building Depth & Rigour in your lessons and units by using Bloom’s Taxonomy. By giving your students access to a minimum of 92 Critical Verbs, you will motivate them to develop Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS). HOTs are absolutely necessary if your students are to achieve extremely well on PISA.
- Engaging students with Multiple Intelligences
- Transferring their knowledge to the real world
- Using a variety of Thinking Tools
- Carrying out a number of Cooperative Learning Activities (please see Workshop 4)
Audience: Primary and Secondary School Teachers, School Leaders, Curriculum Coordinators
R.Pirozzo (2007). Improving Thinking in the Classroom. Hawker Brownlow Education, Victoria, Australia.
Register Here +